About Michelin Tyre Pressure Management System
Fit2Go is striving to become a world leader in Wheel and Tyre safety Technology. Whilst investigating TPMS systems in order to achieve the Ultimate Wheely-Safe product for the HGV/PCV sector, we realised that despite the great benefits of TPMS, the huge market potential was not being addressed.
Most of the systems are pretty complicated, expensive, bulky receivers, they do not appear in major car accessory chain stores & retail outlets and sales of the devices were mainly from specific company websites.
It is the key objective of the development of the Michelin Tyre Pressure Management System to offer the market which we have now achieved with a more simple, attractive, low cost system.
The “Michelin Tyre Pressure Management System” concept, following marketing activities, aims to provide a system which greatly improves on the current TPMS systems in the following ways :
- NO need for pairing of sensor to receiver (even with replacement sensors).
- NO need for expensive LCD Display
- NO need for displaying actual tyre pressure values
- NO need for inputting tyre pressure values
- NO need for assigning sensors to wheel locations (no NF / OF / NR / OR)
- NO need for buttons on the receiver (except wake up button when first fitting).
- NO need for wires, batteries, car chargers, USB connectors on the receiver, etc.
- NO need for assembly either by expensive screen attachment arms.
- NO need for taking space on the dashboard.
- NO need for a “call centre” to answer set up questions !
Our target is a cost effective, attractive, simple tyre pressure management system.